Saturday, June 20, 2015

Crate Paper Confetti: 8

Hello and happy Saturday! Jennifer here today to share a layout I created for this week's Monday challenge! I used Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes' Confetti collection.  CP always has such beautiful lines and this is no exception!  Confetti has such soft colors and prints; its geared for birthdays but you can use it for pretty much any theme! I chose to scrap this photo of my gorgeous niece! 


The collection comes with a two 6 x 12 sticker sheets with many shapes and letters!   I chose these gorgeous pennants to peek out from under my photo!  I love the gold glitter!  There is lots of gold accent in this line!  



For my title, I used a chipboard number from the Chipboard Accent  sheet.  


I love to layer pieces of ephemera along with stickers! Here is a cute kraft tag with a "love" circle from the sticker sheet. I also added a gold paper clip from my stash.  


I always appreciate a good ledger print! The B side of Centerpiece is perfect!  

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out our Facebook group for this week's Got Talent Challenge!  We would love for you to play along! Have a wonderful day!



No comments :

Post a Comment