Wednesday, June 3, 2015

JustNick


This week we are collaborating with Nicole Nowosad and her new online store for digital cutting files, Just Nick! All week long, the My Scraps & More design team will be showcasing layouts and projects featuring cut files from the Just Nick store.


Stop by the Just Nick blog and get to know the new Design Team! You could win a $20 Gift Card to the My Scraps & More Store! Here are a few ways to enter.

1) Leave a comment on this blog post introducing the new Just Nick team.

2) Follow and leave a comment on the Just Nick Facebook page.

3) Follow and leave a comment on Nicole's Instagram account (@nicolenowosad), where you see the same above image.

That's a lot of chances to win! Spread the word and good luck! Nicole will draw a winner at the end of the inspiration week smile emoticon
___________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa here today to share a layout.
I loved playing with the JustNick cut files! They are so fun and easy to use!
I used 3 of her cut files on this prom layout of my daughter:

 
I am normally not a purple user and hardly have any purple papers in my stash. The ones I did have weren't really a match for what I was going for. So I decided to go with a white background, throw in a little black and create my purple:)
For my background, I used stamps and watercolor.
 
I used the word "happy" from the Spring Words and added purple Gelato and wet my finger and painted it.

 
a close up of the title and background work:

 
I love the Scribbles 3 cut file! It reminded me of flowers, so I added a Dew Drop in the center of them after I misted and added Gelatos to them. How about the light purple daisy matting behind the photo? That is the Crazy Daisy Background, another one of  Nick's cut files! I painted it with watercolor and it looks so dainty, LOVE IT!

 
The black paper with the white words that I use for a mat is from Amy Tangerine Stitched. The purple journaling box is from Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane:

 
 I added some purple ribbon from my stash and used white cardstock rectangles with black and purple doodling on the edges to create some layering:

 
Here are the files I used:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are as excited about Nicole's new store as I am!
 

3 comments :

  1. Really love the purple. Beautiful page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just sooo pretty! the purple ink is so gorgeous for a beautiful prom photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scribbles 3 cut file and how you used it!

    ReplyDelete