Sunday, June 21, 2015

flower fun wth crate paper Journey

Happy Sunday!
This week I had the honor or posting my challenge for the Got Talent summer challenges. The challenges have been creating some amazingly inspiring pages that we are so excited to see everyone sharing on the new Facebook challenge page.
My challenge this week was to use upwards of 6 or more patterned papers on one layout for a fun look. I created my layout using the gorgeous Crate paper Journey collection. this is by far my most personally anticipated collection this season. I am a huge sucker for bold geometric prints, and this collection has more than its share of them!
I pushed myself to use a total of 9 different papers, and kept it less busy by creating them into strips behind my photo. I started with the gorgeous pink happy camper paper for my base paper.
I fussy cut the chevron( tribal) paper for added interest at the bottom of my paper strips. I loved going through the box of embellishments to find just the right tidbits for the bottom and tops of my page.
 
 
 
I created this layout based on this weeks awesome sketch over at the sketch blog by guest designer Katrina Hunt. Be sure to peek in the blog and play along, and we would love to see you join us on facebook with your amazing creations!
                                                                  Brianna

2 comments :