Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Today.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am sharing a layout with you using Studio Calico's 7 Paper -Amelia. I decided to use a bold pattern paper for the main background of the page. I usually don't do this, but since I'm scrapping a "tween" page, I wanted to go kinda funky and fun with the layout. I used the Amelia paper #010.


I used several of the wording strips from the collection to add some jouranling on the page:


Then I added some free doodles through out the page, to break up all the pink, and add a pop of black in the background:


So break out that bold paper and use it on a background. Don't let it scare ya... sometimes your page just needs that extra POP of color to give it some extra life..


Thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment