Thursday, June 11, 2015

Got Talent Contest Fun!

Hi all, Lisa here today to remind you that we are having a Got Talent Contest on Facebook and in our Forums.



I have been so impressed with the entries!!  You can find the Facebook Challenge group here: My Scraps and More Challenge Group
The first challenge of the month was to use a Song Title on your page...and just look at these entries!!

From Toni Archer....


From Michelle Gallant....



and this gorgeous mixed media piece from Mayoori Jain



And there are several more over in the group...come join in the fun!!!!



3 comments :

  1. Love all the awesome entries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following the FB post . So much inspiration. Thanks for featuring my mixed media work

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing as well as the ones on the FB post! Really enjoy these challenges.
    Thanks so much for featuring my page for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete