Monday, June 15, 2015

Cheese please!

Hello all!  I wanted to share with you how I used a themed paper collection to create a layout NOT related to the theme!  I used a whole bunch of bits from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection, which is travel themed, for this page with some fun selfies my daughter and I took on her birthday.




I layered some papers behind each photo (the pink one is from the Atlas collection) and then used a film strip cut file from the Silhouette store.  Then, I found a whole bunch of die cuts (13 different ones!) from the Atlas Ephemera pack and used them on my page, as well as some stickers from Jillibean Soup Saffron Yellow Soup line.  Alphas are from the Amy Tan Rise & Shine collection.




************Store News************

I have reordered Simple Stories Summer Vibes embellies and they will be here by the end of week (or possibly beginning of next week).
The missing OA Summertime embellies (puffy stickers, drops, washi, stamps) will be here the end of this week, too.
I have restocked some Studio Calico Baxter cat & dog embellies, Pink Paislee Atlas and Citrus Bliss embellies, and they are in the store now!
Let me know if you have any questions!!!
Coming at the end of the month:
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Places
Basic Grey Barista
Simple Stories So Rad & So Fancy
Echo Park The Wild Life
and a NEW manufacturer added to our list! Stay tuned!

************** Facebook Challenges & Contests*****************

We have started a Facebook group specifically for challenges and contests.  Be sure to check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/369944409861404/

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment :