Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hangin With Snoopy.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I'm sharing a layout with you using the Echo Park Our Family mini collection kit for another layout. The photo is from Thanksgiving, we went to Knott's Berry Farm and had their amazing dinner!!! The kids loved it- they could go back as many times as they wanted, and I loved it because I didn't have to cook or clean!! win win...

The kids took a photo with Snoopy who was walking around, my little one was a bit too shared to be in the photo:


I added a large cork arrow and some wood hexagons- totally out of my stash:


And then used a mask to mist with and added a handful of brads- another item from my stash that hasn't been seeing enough love of lately, so I thought I would pull them out:


So if you already haven't, check out the mini collections from Echo Park. The pack goes really far and you can make quite a few layouts with it- and it includes stickers, tags and papers...

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Especially love the paint at the bottom - such a fun and happy LO!

    ReplyDelete