Saturday, June 13, 2015

Splash!


Hi there!  Happy  Saturday!  Jennifer here today to share a layout I created with the new Simple Stories' Summer Vibes collection!  What a great line for your summer/outdoor photos! I love the warm pinks, yellows and orange colors! 



For my title, I used these white/silver American Craft Thickers that give just enough shine to my page!



Included in the collection are multiple sized chipboard frames, as well as an ephemera pack with lots of summer themed shapes!

I love that Simple Stories continued with their self adhesive brads!  The Summer Vibe Bradz are so cute! I paired one with a couple colorful stars from the ephemera pack.  



 Showing more of the adorable chipboard frames!  They are the perfect size to place coordinating die cut shapes or chipboard!

Summer Vibes also has a beautiful package of Enamel Dots to add a little pop to your page!  



If you missed out on any of the embellishments from this line, Audrey is restocking them and should be in soon! So keep checking the store! And don't forget to check out our Facebook group featuring the Got Talent challenge!  Come play along! Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment