Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Our Family of 5.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Tuesday!!!

One thing that I always enjoy working with are the Echo Park Mini Theme Collection kits.. I feel like everything I need is in the kit to make a fun page. It's got the papers, stickers and tags for journaling or layering with. The kits also make several pages. I used this kit on two pages already and I still have supplies to make a couple more. I LOVED the Our Family mini collection kit, because I knew it would work with any theme, or photos that I had to scrap.
I used a photo from last Thanksgiving of our family together.


Pretty much everything on the page is from the kit. Minus a few mini October Afternoon alphas (I might just have a serious supply collection of these....) to finish off the title, and then I added a few bling pieces for a little pop of texture:


And just added a pop of stitching at the top of the page..


So seriously, if you haven't picked up the Echo Park Mini collection kits.. check them out!! They are great when you are going to a crop and don't want to prep too much, or just want to sit down and make a few pages with the same collection. If you need any ideas for page sketches, also check out the latest sketch on the My Scraps & more sketch blog, esp the June 19 sketch which was just posted on Friday.

Thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!


1 comment :