Wednesday, January 15, 2014

We R Family!

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
I have been playing with the We R Family line by Lily Bee Designs and I am loving it! This line is perfect for all those family get togethers!

For my first layout I used Sketch #60 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog along with a Kreaxions Punch. I fussy cut the doilies and added a flair:

 
and a few close ups:


 
For my second layout, I added a ticket, some misting and a small amount of patterned papers to make this layout:

 
Here are a few close ups:



 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day here with us at My Scraps & More!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

8 comments :

  1. These are both very cute layouts. I am really loving flairs on layouts lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family vacation layouts! Love that you used a ticket on one. Such a great collection to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that collection! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! Loving those collections and the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts! I need to try misting on some of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I especially love the dark polka dotted background on that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful pages - great layering and mix of papers

    ReplyDelete