Thursday, January 9, 2014

Live Love Dance

I hope you are not buried in snow.  We don't really have that issue down here in TX and I will say I am grateful for that.  I need sun and warm temperatures for at least 75% of the year.  When it does get cold I only want it to last a day or two then I want it back near the70's.  If you are hidden under snow and clouds then grab some bright and cheery scrappy supplies and let that brighten your day.  

Bella Blvd Daily Chevies is a line that can certainly do that.  I love the bright colors and how the basic patterns are so versatile.  Since my daughter had purple in her dance outfit I chose to pull the purple into it but this line really isn't girly.


***Tracy***

8 comments :

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the glittery title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, fun colors that you used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the glitter elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty. Loving that purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love the purple watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun layout! I don't do purple very often . . . you've done it very well! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Tracy, great line to pull when adding purple.

    ReplyDelete