Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cut & Paste

Hello and happy Wednesday scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using American Crafts Cut & Paste line. I love the colors in this fabulous line! I also used the Emerald Twinkle Chipboard Thickers for my title.
My daughter got her driving temps back in June and was so happy! Here is my layout of her on her happy day:

 
We have lots of fun challenges planned for this year on the message board and would love to have you play along!
 
~~~Lisa~~~



5 comments :

  1. I LOOOOVE the line, what a great layout you made with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I have seen that line! She looks very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun theme to scrap! this line has great colors - awesome job Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great moment to scrap! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I love this collection! Just bought some . . . need to USE it! Definitely a moment worth capturing!!!

    ReplyDelete