Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In The Meadow...

We can build a snowman!  Are you singing along with me yet? LOL

Good morning and happy Wednesday scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using Fancy Pants Timbergrove. Fancy Pants has been one of my favorite manufactures lately. I just love all the fun embellies they are putting out!

Here is my snowman building layout:

 
I added some paint and ink to the background and used a red marker to create faux stitching on my alphas to make them pop:

 
I added foam tape and layered borders. I also used a scalloped circle punch and punched the corrugated white paper to give a snow effect:

 
I fussy cut the snowmen and snowlady and added Stickles:


 
This is such a fun winter line!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

12 comments :

  1. I love how the paint makes everything pop! Super cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love how you did the title and how you used the corrugated paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those strips and the title has me humming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details and now I am singing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, love it! Did you keep your pictures black and white?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the green paint is unexpected, but really helps everything pop - fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how ya stickled the snowmen. Great page Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great collection!! What a fabulous page!!! The Stickled snowpeople are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the horizontal design and colors on this layout! GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete