Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Surround Yourself.

Hello and good morning...

Hope you are all staying warm and safe with all this crazy weather going on. In the month of December in the forum, Tammi had posted the 12 days of Christmas to play along with and the challenges were wonderful!!! I really enjoyed having some fun free time to play.

Here is a page that I created for Day 12's challenge:  Your challenge is to use the quote below to inspire your page. I also want you to use at least one of the colors in the word "Higher"

Here is my page that I came up with, I scrapped some photos of my lil one, playing in a bin and reading books:

I used Crate's Love Note collection for this layout. I really love that this line isn't soooo themey, and that is can be used for almost any kind of page.
I used some OA mini alphas for my title and mixed and matched them:


And then topped off the page with some buttons, enamel dots and some washi tapes:


Make sure to check out Crate's Love Notes collection in the store.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 

7 comments :

  1. So cute, love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! Such a cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute page! I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great quote for your page. Love the way you used this collection- lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute group of photos, pretty colors in this collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection! My girls used to play in bins too! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete