Friday, January 10, 2014

Snowball Fight!

I wanted to share with you today a page I made for Tammi's 12 Days of Christmas challenges!  The challenge was a lift and I loved the way the twine was swirled down the page, so I picked up on that look.  I used Crate Paper's Bundled Up collection for this page.  It is just perfect for winter photos!



Here's a little peak at the twine, which I stapled, and a few of the snowflakes that I punched layered on the doilies in the background.



I love that Crate Paper makes pre-stiched embellishments!

Lots of layering with die cuts, tags, and stickers!




Be sure to check out this beautiful winter collection in the store!

-Audrey

7 comments :

  1. Cute layout! Charlotte is getting so big! Love the neutrals you used in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all the layers! Love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, the layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute page, I love all the layered embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with all the layering! Love this line - so perfect for your wintry pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling page! Love the doily peeking out and all the layering!

    ReplyDelete