Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Challenge

We are already on day 2 of the New Year.  Did you make a resolution?  Kind of pointless if you ask me because no one ever keeps them, but there is just something about the new year that makes us want to better ourselves.

Instead of a resolution I'm focusing on one word for the year, so I'm hosting a One Little Word New Years Challenge over on the forum.  Come up with one word you want to focus on and create a page using that word.

My word for 2014 is PEACE.  I desperately need some peace in my life.  There has to be a way to calm everyone down in this household and in my classroom.  Here is the page I created using Fancy Pants Swagger of my dh walking on a frozen stream near Durango, Colorado. This was such a peaceful place!


I hope you will join in on the challenge and post your page over in the forum.  All those who complete a LO using their One Little Word by January 31st will be entered into a drawing for a RAK from me.

**Our Ring in the New Years Blog hop starts tomorrow over at the My Scraps and More Sketch Blog.   Hope you will come join us in the fun!**

***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. Great choice to focus on this year! LOVE your layout! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout and GREAT WORD! I strive for peace too, and it's the one thing that sometimes truly seems out of my grasp! Awesome challenge! I didn't live up to my word last year, so maybe it should be repeated this year! I need to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Fabulous photo and the calming colors are perfect for your word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word and layout! Still contemplating my word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty page, great word for the year!

    ReplyDelete