Thursday, January 23, 2014

Almost a month into 2014

Can you believe we are already almost a full month into the New Year.  Time sure does fly by the older I get.  This is why I treasure this hobby that we all share.  The ability to document these little moments in our life for all to remember.  So many memories become fresh in my mind as I scrap.  Things I have forgotten, so I'm sure my kids do too.  This way they will have these memories forever, even when their mind is as old as mine:)

This was just one of those everyday moments of my son outside trying to fly a kite and deciding pulling it behind his bike was much better than running down the road with it since we had no wind.  I used Simple Stories Daily Grind and Color Vibe.


***Tracy***

11 comments :

  1. This sounds like something my kids would do! Love your layout! Especially the banners in the top corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful memory to scrap! love the layers of strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love all the pennants at the top and the splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart idea of your sons :) Love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun story! Great way to capture the moment. Love these colorful Simple Stories papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page!! Love the pennants in the top corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to put the bike to work! Did it work!?! Great layout! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that he did that! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great layout! Love the splatters!!

    ReplyDelete