Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Just Chillin Out

Hello and good morning.....

One of the fun challenges over on the forums is the Saturday Steal challenge, where a member's page is picked and then we are able to lift it and make it our own. I found a cool page by Celeste called "Life's A Beach."  I was instantly drawn to the stitched circle and fun open space.

I used  some of the Lily Bee We Are Family collection for this page. I really love the fun bright colors and images.
The photo is about my little one who sometimes does silly things. Like climb in a tub and then read her books and watch cartoons at the same time.. LOL.. funny kid...


I added several sticker strips for the wording, added some stitching at the top of the page and misting:


I also mixed two different stitches for the circle sewing:


Make sure to check out the forums and play along with the challenges over there...




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

10 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love the stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, so cute! love the added stitching.

    I remember Katie doing this same thing - kids are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Loving all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the banners and the stitching. Nothing like an empty box or tub to make a kid happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love how you mixed all those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those stitched circles!! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sewing on layouts . . . that stitched circle is fantastic! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete