Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rough and Tumble

These pictures are almost 2 years old now.  I remember thinking what a big deal it was when Jacob hit double digits and moved into the pre-teen years and now this year I will face the reality that I will have a teenager (still in a bit of denial).  

I used Carta Bella's Rough and Tumble line for this page.  At first glance this line looks somewhat juvenile but with the the great invention of double sided paper one side hides the younger boy look, so it still works for my almost teen.


***Tracy***



5 comments :

  1. Fun layout! Very boyish! Love the corner detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun layout, love the splatter on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun page! I love the splatters and the corner work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun design - love the row of numbers

    ReplyDelete