Friday, January 24, 2014

Playing with the all new "That's My Boy"


I just received the new collection from Echo Park, "That's my Boy"! Can I say LOVE!! I think that I am going to have to order some more already because I can see myself reaching for this collection again and again and again!! After I got most of this page put together, I felt that it just needed something. I sat and stared at it, looked at the sticker sheets that are part of the collection, but got nothing. All of a sudden I got an idea and thought of the Simple Stories "Smarty Pants" line so I pulled that out and found that these two lines work so well together! Don't ya love when that happens??!! I usually just stick to one line on all of my pages so this was fun to mix it up a bit!!


I hid the journaling on the bingo card stuck behind the photo.



I used a Simple Stories Snap 3x4 card and cut it apart to create these three die cuts! I added some string to make them stand out a little more.



I didn't use it on my page, but this is my favorite paper in this EP line. My son is a huge video game fan so I have lots of ideas to use this one!



Both of these collections, EP's That's My Boy 



and Simple Stories Smarty Pants 


are available in the store now so go and grab them while you can! There is a 25% off code to save you some $ too but use it soon because it expires at midnight tonight January 24th...  OPENJAN14 . 

If you are a Simple Stories fan like myself, Audrey is giving some of their products away this week! Visit this post and leave a comment plus visit each daily post of the week and leave comments (including this one) for some extra draws!! Good luck!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

9 comments :

  1. This is absolutely fantastic!! Awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love the primary colors! Those two collections do work really well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those collections work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and the layout! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Tammi! I really like both of those lines and they go together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the banner and I love when I can find 2 lines that go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can never get enough EP or SS! Love these companies! Your layout is super cute too! Loving that little banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Simple Stories and your layouts...they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete