Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love You Always

Hello and good morning....

I am always a sucker for a good Valentine's Day line, not too themey, but one that can work for almost any occasion  that is love related. The latest one from Crate is just that perfect balance!!!!I used Crate's Love Story line for this page and two photos that I printed off Instagram of me with the kids. 

For years I didn't like being in front of the camera. I avoided it, I dreaded it, and didn't like it.. but now I look back and am sad I didn't take more pics of me with the kids when they were smaller.. do I like being in front of the camera now? I don't love it, but I want to take pictures with my kids, and that my kids will have photos of me. They see me everyday and remember me for me, and regardless of what I am not, they still love me.



I added lots of layers and used the Crate stickers for my wording and hearts:


I punched a scallop border on the page to give a more "frilly" feel to it, and then just added some thickers in between some of the Crate stickers for my title work:


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

11 comments :

  1. I love the colors in this line. Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is BEAUTIFUL! So glad you realized you needed to step in front of the camera. I was the same way and when my middle daughter started scrapbooking with me last year she brought up the fact that she has no pictures of me to add and that made her so sad. I have to make a conscious effort because it's certainly not 2nd nature, but it'll be so worth it down the road. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great photos! We are usually the ones taking the photos so we definitely have to make an effort to get in them and have others take them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love how you mixed the thickers in with the Crate stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout. you make a great point about being in the photos with your kiddos, looking back I'm realizing how few I am in also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be camera shy! I'm glad you got back in front of the camera! I take as many photos with my girls as possible! Awesome layout, but more importantly, I love the story behind the layout! Love this collection, and you worked really well with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bingo card and SOOOOO right you are regarding photos....you need to be in them! The kiddos will appreciate it later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling layout...love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful page - love the cluster of Valentine embellies and papers and the misting

    ReplyDelete