Friday, October 25, 2013

Mixin' up some collections....

I don't often mix up collections, but sometimes its fun to do something different!  On this page I used Crate Paper Flea Market, Glitz Wild & Free, and American Crafts Amy Tan Cut & Paste (all of which are in the store).  These are definitely some of my favorite collections lately!



I stenciled a bit on the background and then just layered my papers. under my photos. I mimicked the circles in my photos into my journaling block to make them look like a cohesive pattern.  Finally, the black arrows add some movement to the page.

Check out these collections and so much more in the store!

-Audrey Yeager

3 comments :

  1. This is just adorable! I love how you incorporated your journaling spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mixing manufacturers! Awesome page! Love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything goes together so well and I love those photos! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete