Thursday, October 3, 2013

Simple Stories has done it again!

Simple Stories is a fairly new company but they came on strong and truly seem to be dominating.  Everything they create is just fabulous.  One of their newer lines is Say Cheese.  Now if you have Disney Photos this line is a must have.  I only wish I still had some to scrap or that I was going back soon, but alas that will not be happening.

Don't fret though, even if you don't have Disney photos this line is still a must have.  They knocked it out of the park in making this line work for so many different things.  Here is a page I created with my son and his 2nd great teacher on the last day of school.

 


 And a close up of some of the elements.

I hope you will be joining us for our World Card Making Day Celebration this weekend!!!

***Tracy***

8 comments :

  1. This is such a great collection! I love the banner and the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! LOVED this line when I saw the CHA Sneaks, had to have it ... and we've never been to Disney. I thought it would be great for just everyday moments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love that design! Definitely a versatile line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful page! This is such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great collection and I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!!!!! I have some of the line, but would love to get the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout using the Simple Stories line. I saw it this past weekend at a crop and, yes, just had to have it....bought as much as I could, even used it on a Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete