Friday, October 4, 2013

Come Fly With Me!

Do you have one of those collections that no matter how many pages you create with it, you still seem to have a ton left over???  I feel like I have been working with this Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" collection for months (and I have), and I still have so much of it!  That's OK, though, cause I like it!  :)  I used today's sketch from the sketch blog for this page!



OK, so I have some embellies from a few other lines here:  The chipboard kite is from Crate Paper and the yellow doilies are from a piece of Fancy Pants papers.  The bow is from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collection.  The colors on the kit weren't exactly the right shade for my page, so I cut out some papers that matched and popped them off the chipboard.




Layering some papers and stickers and die-cuts....also some fun swirly stitching in the background.

And my journaling pulls out from the side!


What collections are you trying to work through???

Don't forget....tomorrow is World Card Making Day and we are celebrating with a fun card crop on the message boards! Each design team member will issue a fun challenge to inspire you to make some beautiful cards. You are free to create as many cards as you would like for each challenge. Each card will give you one draw towards this grand prize of 4 unique 6x6 paper pads...


We hope that you will join in the fun!!

-Audrey

5 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, love the colors, all the embellies, even the stitching on this side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! Love the stitching and how you incorporated so many different elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love all the layering here!

    ReplyDelete