Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's Fall

Hello and good morning..


If you're like me you are more than ready for fall. There's nothing that I love more than cool crisp days, pumpkin patches, and some warm hot cocoa or putting on hoodies and jeans to keep warm. For this layout, I found an older photo of the kids when we went to Disneyland in October, which is my FAVE time of year to go there, and all the fun decorations are out.

I used Amy Tangerine's Cut and Paste line for my layout. It's got a great mix of some fall colors in the collection to use, perfect for seasonal pages.

I punched some leaves out of several of the papers and then added it to the page:
I also used the Phrase Stickers, which are super cool. They are like washi tape and clear but stickers. They are a perfect addition to any project.
So maybe sure you check out all the fun goodies in the Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste line, it's great to work with.

Thanks so much for stopping and have a great day,

4 comments :