Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life Captured

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here with you today to share my Project 12, or Life Captured as we call it on the message board, layout. Every month I post a 2 page sketch that I created and a 2 page layout I created using it.
This month,  I used Crate Paper's Close Knit collection for my 2 pager:

 
Left side:

 
Right Side:

 
Would love to have you play along with my sketches. You can check them out here.
 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

6 comments :

  1. fabulous job on the sketch, love your colors against the dark brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on this layout! Great sketch , too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 2 pager! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this two page. You did awesome. The crate paper is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete