Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Disney Love...

Hello and good morning...

I LOVE Disneyland and as soon as the Simple Stories Say Cheese line came out, I knew I had to have it!!! We had annual passes for a year, so we had a fair share of Disney photos, so this was the perfect opportunity to scrap some of them. 

First up: @ Disney: the older two kids were trying on some of the Nightmare Before Christmas hats while waiting in line hear Haunted Mansion

I used several of the element stickers from the collection on my page:


and Say Cheese: a photo of the kids at California Adventures:

I used one of the Vertical Elements 4x6 cut outs:

and some more of the stickers:


So if you've got some Disney photos... this line is for you.. .the fun thing is that it can be used for non Disney pages also...

Thanks so much for stopping by

4 comments :

  1. I love this line and you have put together some awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, Wendi! I love the colors in this line and I love seeing what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get this line...it looks fabulous as does your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the Disney pics....love all the stickers you got on the layout.

    ReplyDelete