Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Help!

Hello and happy hump day!
Lisa here with you today to share a layout I made using Fancy Pants What A Wonderful Day Collection along with sketch # 49 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog. This line is so colorful and fun!
I stamped with paint and bubble wrap on my background and added some stamping with ink also:

 
Here is a close up of my stamping:

 
I thought the Thank You embellie and flag were perfect for this layout of Austin needing help getting out of the kayak and back up on the dock:

 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

~~~Lisa~~~

9 comments :

  1. I like how your stamping looks like rain coming out of the cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love all the layering and I have got to try stamping with bubble wrap - love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! Love the layers and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout with the stamping and love the use of the "thank you" I never know what to do with all of them I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool layout, love the stamping with bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun page and love the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun page! Love the background and the thank you embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout. I like the stamping you did.

    ReplyDelete