Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fancy Pants is on Sale!!!!

Not only are some of the Fancy pants collections on sale but they are 75% off!!!!! Twenty cents for a sheet of paper, that is unheard of these days.  Fancy Pants has become one of my favorite manufactures lately and I've really enjoyed using their Little Sport collection.  There are even some banners sheets left for only .49 cents!


This collection may be called Little Sport but it can be used for all different kinds o events due to the wide variety of patterns in the collection.  Here is a page I created from my sons field day.

  
And a close up of some of the die cuts that come in the collection.

****Tracy****

5 comments :

  1. Love the colors in this collection! Great layout, love the paint on the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal - fancy pants has become one of my favorites too. They always have such awesome embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite FP collections! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute layout! I love all the banners and the paint on the background!

    ReplyDelete