Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Every time I hear that I think of the movie Sister Act 2, LOL!!! In this case though I'm referring to Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day Collection.  I've created quite a few pages from this collection and I'm still not tired of it.  The colors are so cheerful and the patterns so much fun.  

This is a page of my daughter and one of her best friends at the bowling alley.  They are so precious together.

Here is a close up of these two cuties and some of the fun elements that come in the collection.

***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. So cute! Love the black edges around the patterned paper, really makes them pop! Love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love all the different elements from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page! Love the colors in that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page and fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think of Sister Act!! Too funny! I love those movies.

    ReplyDelete