Saturday, November 16, 2013

Who Needs Pants?

Haha!  I bet that got your attention :)  Happy Saturday, friends!  It's Missy here with you today.  This page cracks me up...it's a layout about my streaker child who decided to squirm away from me during a diaper change one day and run straight in to the living room where she dumped her cheerios out and needed a snack!  I couldn't resist getting photos of her peek-a-boo tushy showing!

I created this for this week's Word Up Wednesday challenge, which was to use a question as your title using Who, What, When, Where, Why or How.  I used the gorgeous Finnley line from Glitz.  I added a bit of yellow watercolor paint to my background and some gesso behind my journaling to block out the triangles.
 

I added a few layers of paper, a button and some of the amazing big rhinestones from this collection!


This line has a few different alphas on the sticker sheet...I really love these ombre green ones!  I added in some black Thickers as well.


And don't forget the washi tape...man that stuff is GREAT!


Thanks so much for visiting us today!  Have a great weekend!

Missy :)

5 comments :

  1. LOL - such a cute moment scrapped, love the little tush peaking out under her top. love the layers - you are so great at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love this title and photos! Great LO...love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cracked me up. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete