Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pinspirational Crop - Check it out!!

Happy Saturday, friends!!  Missy here with you today.  The Design Team is hosting a super fun Pinspirational Crop over on the boards this weekend!  Lots of fun challenges going on inspired by various pins from Pinterest.  You don't have to be registered there to play...we're providing the image and challenge, and you just get to scrap!  Sounds like fun, right?!

Here's one of the pages I created for one of my challenges.  It's inspired by a colorful quote I found.  You can visit our boards to see the full quote and the challenge to go along with it.  I used some American Crafts Sketchbook papers for this page. It's one collection I can't put down these days :)  It's no longer available in the store because it's an older line, but there are a lot of new AC products there

I started by cutting out all those arrows on my Cameo on white cardstock.  I went through and chose all my papers and adhered them to the back of the cardstock.  I outlined some of them, and then I added in lots of arrow stamps.  I cut out my title and added in some alpha stamps to complete my smaller titles.


Here you can see the cuts better.  I also added in some fun brads.


I just love arrows!  And rainbow colors!  And stamping....the list goes on...haha!


We would love for you to come visit us on the boards for this Crop!  It's going to be so much fun, and we'd really enjoy having you participate with us.  Lots of fun prizes up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

Missy :)

4 comments :

  1. How fun are all those arrows? I love the doodles you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, fun page. I love all the different papers you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your arrow! Such a fun page with all the different colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete