Friday, November 29, 2013

To market to market...

I love to go to the farmer's market in the fall...the pumpkins, apples, squash, mums....and I love the fact that I am supporting local farms and people.  We had a fun time picking out pumpkins there and I thought that the colors in the Crate Paper "Close Knit" collection were perfect for the theme of my page.  I also used today's sketch from the Sketch Blog which you can see HERE.


I did lots of layering of some of the fun die cuts in the kit, plus I added some other wood bits from my stash.  You can also see a few splatters and some sequins, too!


I think jute twine is the perfect touch for a "natural" themed page.  And that Farmer's Market sticker is from an OLD Crate Paper collection called "Farmhouse" (maybe 2 years ago?).  But I remembered it and it was perfect for my page!



Hope you are enjoying your fall activities!  Now let's move on to the Holiday Season! We are starting it off with the 12 Days of Christmas on the message boards! 12 Days + 12 Challenges = 12 awesome giveaways! It all starts this Sunday  December 1st. Please join us on the forums and play along in all of the fun!!

-Audrey Yeager

2 comments :

  1. I just love the fall colors that you used on this, super cute. I am looking forward to the 12 days challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love the vibrant colors against the dark woodgrain patterned paper. Gosh, look at that brightly-colored fruit too - yum!!

    ReplyDelete