Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girls Weekend.

Hello and good morning...

On of my challenges from the Pinspirational crop, was all about fashion and design. One thing I LOVE seeing on pinterest is how outfits are always put together, down to the jewelry and shoes, you don't even need to think about anything else. I used this outfit PIN for my layout inspiration.  

My challenge from the fashion photo, I want to see the colors: Red, Black, Grey, and White....
Rugged Jeans- Distress on your page....Jewelry- Add Bling...


So I came up with this layout:

I actually mixed the Pebbles Thirty One Halloween line for this page, along with the Chic Tags Christmas line.. bet ya can't tell I used themed paper for a totally non holiday layout.
I used white mist on my black background and added some small bling pieces throughout the page:
 
 I also found this heart card in my stash and added it to the page:


So I'm pretty sure anything on pinterest can inspire you through your scrapbooking, just browse around and see what grabs your attention...

thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.....

5 comments :