Thursday, November 7, 2013

Not a fan of fall colors!

OK that statement is not exactly true.  I do love fall colors but only on the trees and other things involving nature.  Fall colors and scrapping just don't work for me.  I think it is because here in TX we don't have a lot of fall colors so I don't really have pictures to go with them and my kids wear bright bold colors all year long.  That is why I'm so happy that not all scrappy manufactures are sticking with the fall colors in their releases.  I scrap bright and bold all year long so I love this new line from Elle's Studio Penelope.


Here is a close up to show you how to work with some of the many awesome tags that come in this collection.  I struggle with big tags, finding a way for them to fit on the page and show all the elements of them.  There is just one tag on this page behind the photo; it contains the file, tab, the red word strip, and the love your smile words.  I simply cut around the circle so the words could fit over the edge of the paper and slipped the rest of the tag under letting it poke out so all the elements can be showcased.

Our Pinspiration crop is still going on.  You have until Monday at noon to get your challenges done.  This page I created for Lisa's DIY and Crafts challenge.

***Tracy***

4 comments :