Thursday, November 21, 2013

Giant Roller Doodle

I will start off my admitting I'm not really a tools person.  But when I do find something that looks easy and I like I will go for it. I ordered the Giant Roller Doodle in Chevrons and I really like the effect it gave.



I created this page of my son eating his worms and dirt :) 

Of course before I tackled the LO I did some sample runs with the roller.  I tried ink and paint.  I liked the clean look I got the best using paint that had been smeared around a bit so it coated the roller evenly.  Then it was as easy as putting it on the paper and rolling.


***Tracy***

7 comments :

  1. that is an awesome tool and great ideas for using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your fabulous tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, I recently bought one of these roller stamps, too! I got the one with the little triangles all over it. It's till in the package ... but, after seeing how cool your stamping looked on YOUR layout .. I'm gonna open it and give it a go! Love your page, hon! And, thanks for the tip about using the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the smaller one and love it! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you look like you made tire tracks on the page, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cute page and I like how the roller turned out. I got one of these in a recent my scraps order but wasn't sure what medium to use, looks like I'll be trying smeared around paint!!

    ReplyDelete