Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful and Thanks

Hello and good morning...

Today I am sharing a layout with you using some of the new Chic Tags lines. I actually mixed the School House (school line) and the Good Tithings Collection (the Christmas line). Not a normal pairing of lines, but the colors and patterns actually mixed together really well.

I layers some pennants:


I also used several of the Chic Tag sticker embellies on my page:


I also used my scraps to create this Thank You card. With the Thanksgiving season on us, it's the perfect time to drop a thank you card in the mail to someone special who deserves to know your thinking of them

 I added stitching on the banner and some MME enamel dots:




Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

9 comments :

  1. Fabulous projects! You would never know you used 2 different collections! They really work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute love the mix of papers! The stitching on your card adds just the right touch! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors all look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered the pennants and the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of chic tags - especially their new paper lines. But I hadn't thought to mix these two - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete