Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Fall and Hello Autumn!

A few weeks ago for our "Pinspirational" crop, I shared this fall page using the Basic Grey Persimmon line.  If you haven't viewed this collection yet, you MUST!  It might be one of my favorite fall collections ever.  First off, it has navy instead of black, which is such a welcome change.  AND it has sentiments and icons for fall, Halloween, AND Thanksgiving all in one, so it covers the entire fall season!  PERFECT!




My challenge was to use 3 decorative edges on your page that were layered and also add some leaves.  I even broke out my decorative edged scissors for this one!  I machine stitched some circles to anchor the design and added some sequins and splatters for interest!



On my leaves that I hand cut, I added some machine stitching in orange for some texture.



I also had some other photos of my son playing in the leaves, so I decided to stick with the same collection and do a coordinating page (which makes it look like a double page spread in my album, even though I designed each page separately.


I added another stitched circle to bring the pages together and also some of the same leaves and of course the sequins and splatters.



I have already done a Halloween page AND a Thanksgiving one with this collection, too, which I will share soon!  Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Audrey Yeager

8 comments :

  1. Great project! I just love the colors of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Great job with the line. I like what you did with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and this was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall colors and all the different leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! Beautiful fall layouts!

    ReplyDelete