Friday, November 15, 2013

Summer flashback..S'mores and a sketch....

Today up on the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog I have a new sketch that I designed.  I wanted to do something different than how my pages normally look, so I came up with a fun design which you can see HERE.


On my page I used the Pebbles "Lakeside" collection (probably one of my favorite summer collections EVER!).  There were some perfect S'mores stickers for my page and I love the "woodsy" feel of the papers.
I also used a few tags from Elle's Studio, too!




 Oh, and here is a little something about my page...I had another photo, but it just wasn't working on my design, so I stuck some paper on it and tucked it behind the journaling area for a pull out card!  I love doing this when my photos don't seem to sit on my pages!







Have a great weekend!

-Audrey

7 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these great layouts. Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this page. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! awesome design and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love stitching on a layout....the "hidden" photo is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you used this sketch, great papers, esp. that background wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hidden photo! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete