Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tiki Man

Hello and good morning....

I am one of those people that actually really enjoy travel lines. We don't get to travel as much as we want to, but I sure enjoy the chance when we get it. But, this line also works great with non travel pages too. 

I scrapped this photo of Jeremy while we were in Hawaii, it's his imitation of the tiki statue that was at our hotel. This statue made us laugh every time we saw it.


I used some Chic Tags Let's Go line and embellies on the page.
How cool is it that the line also had both of the airports printed on it, that we actually used for this trip... LOVE that!!!


I used a couple of their tags from the Cloud 9 collection and then added some enamels and cork stars for embellies. The "adventures" word strips was part of the extra strip from the Let's Go Destination paper. I always love getting a little extra from the strips.

 
 Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day

7 comments :

  1. I would love to travel but generally we haven't had the time/money at the same times, so I don't pay a lot of attention to travel lines. But the colors here are fabulous - trying to think of other projects where I could use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you embellished your layout of this fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that those tags were spot-on!
    I'm also a big fan of travel lines - I've used them for school pages and everyday pages too - we all love a "journey", yes? :) Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all the different pp used

    ReplyDelete