Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Got Talent?

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here with you today.
Our first "Got Talent" was posted by me on Monday and I just wanted to invite you to play along with us on the message board.
Here is the layout I created using a selfie and Simple Stories DIY Boutique:






                                              I love the fun, bright colors in this line!
Hope you will stop on over to the message board, check out my challenge and play along with us!

                                                                  ~~~Lisa~~~

4 comments :

  1. I think of myself as a nervous wreck all the time! I need to relax more for sure! I love your page and all the frames too. You are very pretty as well and I love your scrapbook style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout. I like that you document that piece of yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout, have to work on the challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete