Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day at the Zoo

There are so many fun adventures we share with our little ones.  This is just one of the joys of being a parent.  Things that we make take for granted and kind of have the been there done that attitude all seem new and fun when through the eyes of a child.  That is how I feel about my daughters field trips.  She is my 3rd child so I've been to all these places 2 times before but seeing it the way she does makes it fun and exciting.  For this page I used the Fancy Pants As You wish collection.


I chose to step a bit out of my norm and do very little layering.  There are so many fun elements with this collection they really stand on their own.

***Tracy***



7 comments :

  1. Love the bright colors and the little banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun misting. The cute banner adds to the page too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the mist on these layouts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this Fancy Pants line! Very cute! I like the little banner and the spray misting too!~

    ReplyDelete