Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Daily Stuff.

Hello and good morning...

One of the things I just love scrapping is the everyday moments. The glimpse of your child doing something they do everyday, but it's no something would be considered a major event. I love to take pictures of things that they are into "now" at this moment, something that over time they may grow up and get over. Right now my little one is really into holding her baby, taking her everywhere with her and cuddles with baby.

I used Chic Tags Cloud 9 with this layout of her, the soft colors are kinda dreamy and fun.

I used several of the layer strips down the side of the photo:

And then fussy cut the pattern on the Cloud 9 Celebrate paper and added them through the page, and sewed over a few of the shapes:

I punched a border for a girlie touch and then added OA alphas for the title:
 
So in case you haven't checked out the Chic Tags Cloud 9, I would head on over!!! It's perfect for those happy summer moments to scrap also...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Awesome layout! (And I am a huge fan of chic tags generally and this collection so it is fun to see ow you sued some of the pieces)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love all the tags on here and always love sewing on a layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this collection. I should probably get some for myself. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are the colors pretty, but I love that sort of tear drop shape on your layout too!

    ReplyDelete