Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Going Places

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share I layout I created using a sketch I made for my challenge on Tuesday over on the message board.
I used Fancy Pants As You Wish for this layout of my DH and son:

 
I cut a star out of cardstock with my Cricut, traced it on my background and then stitched it by hand. I colored it in with watercolors: 
 
Here are a few close ups:

 
I cut the chevrons using my hexagon punch and then popped them up with foam tape:



 
Here is the sketch I created for this challenge:
 
 
Hope you will join us on the message board and play along with my sketch!
 

8 comments :

  1. This is a fabulous page Lisa! Love the big star and the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch! I love the watercoloring and the dimension of the stitching, great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bold layout! Love the stitching and the popped up chevrons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun page. great sketch! like the big star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch. I like the star as a backdrop to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have talent - that is very cool. I did kind of online photobook on Snapfish and it looked nothing like this :( I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout, but not a fan of your baseball team :) I'm a HUGE Cardinals fan! lol

    ReplyDelete