Friday, June 6, 2014

My Boy

Good Morning! Tammi here with you to share a page I created for today's sketch on the sketch blog using the Bella Blvd Max collection. I dug way down deep into my photos to play with a photo of my youngest son when he was around 2 years old. He is now 12!!!!


I love this page with all of the bright, primary colors! Perfect for highlighting my little guy and I am sure that it would be perfect for yours as well!!!

Visit the sketch blog to see today's reveal and link up your own creation. There is an awesome prize up for grabs!!!

Have a great weekend!

Tammi

4 comments :

  1. I still have some of this collection and I loved how you used it! Very cute! Love the big circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable picture and love the bright bella blvd papers you used!

    ReplyDelete