Thursday, December 10, 2015

Interactive Pages for the Win!

Hi there, Lisa here today to share a page I made to highlight a bunch of snapchat and instagram photos of my daughter's recent trip to Kentucky.  Because the photos were not of very high quality, I chose to keep them small and make little accordian flip books on the layout. I used Simple Stories papers and Crate Journey and Open Road embellishments for the layout.

All of the photos you see here have more underneath...the large one at the top flips up with the license plate sticker with more photos and journaling.  The three photos on the bottom actually hold about 20 more photos in flip out form.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!




1 comment :

  1. https://herbapproach.org/product-category/mota-green-balm/
    I found this blog site it’s very informative and helpful.

    ReplyDelete