Saturday, December 5, 2015

Meeting Brother

Hello! Jennifer here today to share another layout I created using Basic Grey's Typeset collection!  I am really loving the colors of this line!  


I used one of the frames in the cardstock stickers to hold my journaling as well as added additional title stickers and a cute button!

One of my favorite embellishments of this line are the cute flair badges!  You receive six in each package!


I cut pennants from my Silhouette from the different patterns then cut the ends. I adhered them in random spots on my page and then stitched though. 
 My title is from the cute letter stickers that come in the paper pack!  I also added another flair as well as enamel dots from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the My Scraps and More Shop for the close out sale! I'm so sad that MSAM is ending but very grateful to have been a part of the team!  
Have a great day!

1 comment :