Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Seasons Greetings and Ho Ho Ho.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!! 

Today I am sharing a couple of Christmas cards that I made using the Shimelle Christmas Magic collection... pretty much my go to Christmas line this year...

First off I created this card... using a center focus approach, and leaving most of the outside space unused:


I used the clear Heidi Swapp Christmas sentiment strips too:


Then I went with layers on this card:


And added a pop of twine on the die cut candy cane:


Did you make your Christmas cards this year? Did you send them out?

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!! 

5 comments :

  1. Lovely card ! I did make my cards this and I did send them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the most helpful blogs on this site really worth reading to enhance the knowledge of the reader new content impressed. We are cash for cars in north brisbane and cash for old car removal in Australia if you need any assistance let us know we are ready to assist you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article with a wonderful message.Thanks for sharing the informational facts. We would like to extend our service which is benefited by our customer with car removal ipswich and the car removal. if so you are looking to sell the cars to earn money we would be the right choice for it.

    ReplyDelete