Tuesday, December 8, 2015

So Proud of U.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am sharing a layout with you using the American Crafts Shimelle Christmas collection... but guess what I totally did not do... I did NOT make a Christmas page.. I used the collection for a boy layout of my son at his middle school graduation. The line has lots of blues and darker colors and lots of non themey papers too. 


I used some older thickers for the title to bring out the blue, and just LOVED the fun camera embellie and couldn't resist using it on the page:


I misted one of the papers with holiday writing on it, and you can't even tell....


So check out the Shimelle Christmas collection, for more than just your holiday photos.... 

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

3 comments :