Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tis The Season.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!! hope you are having a great week!!

I wanted to share a layout that I scrapped a few days ago. Audrey has a fun 12 days of Christmas challenges going on in the forum and on the My Scraps And More facebook page. I played along with the "Do you see what I see?" challenge, and created this page with the American Crafts Shimelle Christmas Magic collection.  

I scrapped one of  our most recent family photos. We try and take a new one each year for our Christmas card and here it is:


I fussy cut the tag from the Give paper and then added a few of the die cuts from the line:


And fussy cut out all the presents and layered them, along with a bit of bling:


 So make sure to check out all the challenges for the 12 Days, you have till the 20th to play along!!! 

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!! 

1 comment :

  1. Great take on the sketch - lovely family photo - fabulous fussy cutting and layering too!

    ReplyDelete